Ohio State Center for Latin American Studies
Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships (FLAS)
Application and details>>>
Schweitzer program introduces 2018-19 Fellows
The Columbus-Athens Albert Schweitzer Fellowship Program is proud to introduce our 11 Fellows for the 2018-2019 academic year. The program is one of 13 across the nation. These dedicated young men and women are making a difference by working directly with underserved populations and join a network of alumni of more than 2,000 Fellows for Life.
→ Read more
The Office of Undergraduate Research & Creative Inquiry (OUR&CI) is pleased to inform you about the 2nd World Congress on Undergraduate Research (WCUR)
What is WCUR? WCUR provides an opportunity for global dialogue across many different fields of inquiry. Students across the world are invited to share their research, discuss global issues, create international research partnerships, and enjoy and explore northwest Germany.
When and where will WCUR being held? WCUR will be held May 23-25, 2019 in Oldenburg, Germany. WCUR details are available here: https://uol.de/en/worldcur2019/
What is the WCUR application process? WCUR application details are available here: https://uol.de/en/worldcur2019/application/
The WCUR application deadline is October 16, 2018.
What OUR&CI travel-related funding support is available for students?
Students are eligible to receive OUR&CI travel-related funding support if they: (1) provide evidence of WCUR abstract acceptance and (2) have not received OUR&CI travel-related research support previously. OUR&CI will provide round-trip international airfare and WCUR conference registration for students meeting the aforementioned criteria. Students seeking WCUR travel-related support must submit a formal request to the OUR&CI (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions, please reach out to the OUR&CI at email@example.com.
Full Listings of funding opportunities from College of Arts and Sciences.
Cultivating the Next Leaders and Scholars
The President’s Postdoctoral Scholars Program
The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs (OPA) is pleased to announce the second President’s Postdoctoral Scholars Program (PPSP) competition. This program, sponsored by the Office of the President, aims to aid in the recruitment and retention of postdoctoral scholars who have a promising future as leaders in their fields.
Prospective postdocs who are interested in pursuing postdoctoral research with Ohio State faculty are eligible for this funding opportunity. Learn more here.
A required letter of intent must be received by November 1, 2018.
Nominations must be received by 5 p.m. on December 3, 2018.
Please direct questions to OSUpostdocs@osu.edu
Applications Open for 2018-2019 Coca-Cola Critical Difference for Women Grants
We are pleased to announce that the grant competition is now open for the 2018-2019 Coca-Cola Critical Difference for Women Grants. The Department of Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies administers these research grants which are designed to support research by OSU faculty and graduate students that explores women’s lives, gender equity, and gender broadly conceptualized. Proposals are encouraged from all departments, colleges, and professional schools. Priority may be given to research that includes a focus on diversity or on issues and groups that remain understudied. Over $579,000 in grants have been awarded in support of 271 research projects since 1995. You can read more about these grants and apply online at go.osu.edu/CDWgrants.
Other Funding Opportunities:
- Arts and Sciences Undergraduate Research Scholarships
- International Research Grants for Undergraduates in Arts and Sciences
- Social and Behavioral Sciences Undergraduate Research Grants
- Arts Undergraduate Research Scholarships
- Aida Cannarsa Snow Endowment Fund for students in the arts and humanities
- Arts and Humanities Undergraduate Research Small Grants
- John Fergus Family Scholarship
- Diversity and Identity Studies Collective at OSU, Undergraduate & Graduate
Student Travel Grants Application and Information
- Tech Hub Student Project Grants Application and Information
- Scarlet & Gay Scholarships
- The Scarlet & Gay LGBT Alumni Society is dedicated to making studying at The Ohio State University a financial reality for more LGBT students and their allies. Realizing that the financial demands placed on students and families because of the rising cost of higher education is often multiplied for LGBT students, fundraising efforts by the society has made these scholarships a reality. We hope to reach students who have been turned away by their family for “coming out,” and help LGBT students address other unique financial issues.
- Study Abroad Funding for Majors in the Arts
- Margaret Noell Kindberg Memorial Fund for the Arts; Supports travel opportunities for students in the arts.
- William and Dolly (Ardath) Saxbe Endowed Fund for the Arts
Supports students with a declared major in an arts discipline who will travel to perform, create, present, conduct research, or conduct creative scholarship in the arts. Application Form
- Other Undergraduate Funding Information
- Alumni Funding Information Information
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion Funding Information
- Loans and Work Study through FAFSA
- Undergraduate/Faculty Mentoring Grants