Jazz Teacher Wanted: Marjorie Jones School of Dance
WHEN: Thursday nights
Contact for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Maryland: School of Theatre, Dance, and Performance Studies
Job Title: Assistant/Associate Professor Ballet and Contemporary Modern Dance
Position Number: 125214
Functional Title: Assistant/Associate Professor
Category Status: 01-Faculty Tenured
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research (examples: research statement, research programs)
- Teaching (examples: teaching philosophy, student evaluations)
- Unofficial Transcript
- List of References (no emails sent from system)
- Link to sample videos of teaching and choreography/performance
See full details here: UMD balletmodern faculty position description
Diversion Dance Collective: Seeking Modern Dance Teacher
WHERE: We are a studio in Worthington, about 15 minutes from campus.
WHEN: Thursdays evenings, 1 hr modern technique class and 1/2 hr rehearsal (choreography is already set) with our student company. Some additional opportunities may be available for the right candidate.
Commitment would be September-May.
CONTACT: Artistic Director, Lisa Barry. Please send a dance/teaching resume to DiversionDanceCollective@gmail.com
Diversion Dance Collective
651 Lakeview Plaza Blvd St D
Worthington, OH 43085
Was wondering if you know of any undergrads who might be interested in teaching two 45 min pre ballet classes at Balletmet (ages 6-7). On Tuesdays 4:30-6:15. It could be a good opportunity for someone trying to get more teaching experience.
Kristina D’Onofrio <email@example.com>
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS:
Full-time, tenure-track Assistant Professor position via Interfolio.
The anticipated start date is September 2020. The detailed job description can be found at: https://apply.interfolio.com/66459
Please direct any questions about the position to Rachael Lincoln at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the IABD Career Center for more information.
Opportunity for senior graduate students or recent postdocs-OSU Postdoc Recruiting Event:
Applications are now being accepted for the Ohio State University 2019 Fall Postdoctoral Recruitment Event, being held October 23-25, 2019. This event will provide an excellent opportunity for outstanding postdocs and PhD students from leading graduate programs to meet research faculty, interview for open postdoctoral positions and discover the exciting and innovative research taking place at The Ohio State University and the Research Institute at Nationwide Children’s Hospital (NCH). Selected candidates will visit the Ohio State campus, network with current OSU and NCH postdocs, present their research, interview with prospective mentors, and learn more about postdoctoral opportunities at Ohio State. Full funding will be provided for travel expenses and candidates may be considered for a variety of opportunities, including fellowships, training grants, and other internal training programs.
Application for this event is open until September 9th and is available to postdocs or senior graduate students who have completed or expect to complete their PhD between December 2018 and May 2020. Any candidates in the US (visa status does not matter) can apply and we are especially interested in reviewing applications from US Citizens and permanent residents who are training grant-eligible and/or who come from underrepresented backgrounds including African Americans, Hispanics or Latinos, American Indians or Alaskan Natives, Native Hawaiians or other Pacific Islanders, or persons with a disability.
More information can be found on our web page or the application can be accessed directly through the link below.
Our event flyer can be found here: http://go.osu.edu/pdre_eventflyer. To help us announce this opportunity, we ask that you please post our flyer, forward this email to any applicable graduate program coordinators and/or faculty, and encourage senior graduate students at your institution to apply!
If you have any questions about this program, please contact me by e-mail at Jeffrey.Mason@osumc.edu or call (614-685-9140).
New Pilates Studio in Grandview Yard is hiring instructors.
Maribeth Clark, General Manager
- │ p. (614) 776-0282
- │ e. email@example.com
- │ a. 1080 Yard St. | Grandview Heights, OH 43212
- │ w. www.clubpilates.com/grandviewyard
- │ f. www.facebook.com/clubpilatesgrandviewyard
- │ i. @clubpilates_grandviewyard
- BalletMet is seeking to increase its Education Department Faculty for a position teaching yoga to high school students 5 days per week, two classes per day during the school year. Eligible candidates should have experience teaching adults and teens and hold at least a 200 hour certification in Yoga. Proof of certification is required.A background in dance is preferred. Teachers need to be organized, responsible, collaborative and energetic. Applicants should possess a desire to share their work with the community. This is a part-time, non-salaried position. Teachers are considered contract labor. Reliable transportation and a background check are required.
- Benefits of being a BalletMet Teacher
- Receive training and professional development
- Free tickets to BalletMet performances
- Free dance classes at BalletMet’s Dance Academy
- Connection with the community and the larger dance field
- Please send cover letter, resume and 3 references to:BalletMet, 322 Mount Vernon Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43215 Attn: Ambre Emory-Maier, Director of Education or email documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BalletMet is an equal opportunity employer.
The Colorado Ballet: teaching opportunity
Are you interested in becoming an Outreach Dance Instructor for Colorado Ballet? We need you! Check out the full posting on our webpage (https://www.coloradoballet.org/about/opportunities) and if this sounds like the job for you, please submit the following to email@example.com:
– Sample lesson plan (Grades K-2nd, creative movement and/or technique)
*Folklorico, hip-hop, hula, West African, Bharatanatyam/Bollywood, swing instructors ALSO needed